Sunday, January 10, 2016

Lens Story Kirei Grey Mini Review

Heya, lovelies! The other day a pair of circle lenses I bought from Uniqso came in and I wanted to tell you guys about them.





They're the grey pair from the Lens Story Kirei series~ c:

Here's some basic info on them:

Base Curve 8.6mm
Color Tones 2 Tones
Diameter 16.5mm
Replacement Period 12 months
Water Content 55%

Here's how they look in the pictures:




And here's how they look with me wearing them:





I was really excited when they came in because they're my first pair of grey lenses ever ^^♥. And I wasn't disappointed! They're a lot softer than most of the lenses I've gotten from Uniqso, and by far one of the most comfortable pair I've ever had. I totally forgot about them when I went out today, despite the fact that they're pretty big. Plus, they really brighten my eyes *0* . I was amazed! Uniqso doesn't always have the most opaque lenses (which I'm actually grateful for bc it makes them look more natural), but these were opaque enough to make even my eyes look brighter~. Because of that, my eyes looked bigger, as well. (Which is always the goal c; )

I was just really happy with this purchase and wanted to share that with you guys c: ! This is a comfortable pair of lenses that brightened my eyes and helped make them look bigger. I couldn't be happier~. I would totally recommend them if you have brown eyes and are looking for a pair of grey lenses ^^.

Anyhoo!

You can buy them here, and you can use my friend Miki's code yurimilk10 for a special discount off your purchase~.

I hope the rest of your day goes well♥. See you soon~.


No comments:

Post a Comment