Saturday, January 9, 2016

Spree Now Review

Heya beauties and cuties! A while ago, I mentioned that I would be doing a mini Taobao haul for the first time and that I would review the shopping service/agent I used, so here we are! I was honestly really confused and mildly scared as to which service I should use because there are so many out there, it’s overwhelming. In the end, based on some research and a lot of reviews I had read, I decided on Spree Now.

The question is: Would you recommend Spree Now as a Taobao shopping agent?


And my short answer is: YES! Their website is very convenient and their customer service is amazing! My packages arrived safely and in a standard amount of time. I’m happy to say I had a very great experience with them and will be using them again for future Taobao purchases I make~.

I'll be honest-- I was a little nervous when I first decided on Spree Now. (I was a little nervous about the whole Taobao shopping agent thing in general, but still!) I get worried when websites don't meet a certain standard I have in mind, and Spree Now's site isn't really up to aesthetic par for me. When you first log onto Spree Now’s website, you might get a little nervous, too. The layout is a pretty cheesy looking and and there is quite a bit going on: 



Despite it’s outrageously colorful layout, the website is surprisingly easy to use. It also has a lot of features to appreciate, especially when you are an anxious first-time Taobao shopper hoping you made the right decision on which shopping agent you chose (coughs ME AT THE TIME coughs).

By far, their best feature is their Support Chat! Spree Now gives you live support, so long as it's within their business hours. And it's as easy to use as clicking the bottom tab that follows you on every page:






I appreciated this feature so much! The chat was incredibly quick and easy, and I got email notifications every time a message was left for me. It sure helps your anxiety when you have someone walking you through the process every step of the way. I was also VERY impressed with their customer support. Everyone I talked to was super friendly and prompt; every time I messaged them, I got a reply the next day or sooner. They updated me on my items and were very helpful when one item I wanted was out of stock. 

The only possible downfall is that you don't always get the same representative. Personally, this doesn't bother me because the chat has the history of your conversation. I'm guessing any employee can see your conversation and understand the situation, or where you are with your order. If you're someone who prefers a shopping service that assigns you ONE agent, though, you might not enjoy Spree Now as much as I did. But I found that having more than one agent made the process go faster; it didn't interfere with my order at all and it was nice to get updates so quickly because of it.

Speaking of updates, that leads me into the next features I really loved:

The My Spree and My Shipments features! At the top of the page, you can find these helpful little links:



The My Spree page allows you to track the status of each individual item you've had Spree Now order for you (such as: payment pending, ordered, item received, etc), while the My Shipments page allows you track the shipments Spree Now has sent to you (you get a tracking number for your packages ofc!). 




Both of these pages were very helpful! I basically checked them like every other hour every day until my package got here. LOL. They're really nice because you get to track the process of your items individually, then track the package(s) they are sent to you in!

And, of course, I loved the way of adding items to your cart.

If you’re like me, you probably browse on the Taobao website itself, so you’ll appreciate the URL option in the search bar. All you need to do is copy and paste and the URL of the items you want, and it’ll bring it up for you:







I really, REALLY love how simplified it is compared to the Taobao site itself. The options are cleanly displayed, making it much easier for me to know wtf is going on and what exactly I’m ordering. And the site has a regular cart feature like most online shops, so checking out is really simple. The only part that can be a little confusing is their payment system. 

Spree Now uses a system of payment they call Top Up Balance.




Basically, you add money to your account, and that is your Top Up Balance. I was nervous about it at first because it seems complicated, but they have a step-by-step process as to how you use the Top Up Balance system to make payments and it's actually really easy! Their F.A.Q is really helpful and I'm sure if you have any questions, their support would be happy to answer ^u^. 

Moving this review along, let's talk about shipping! You don't pay for your shipping until Spree Now has bought and received all of your items. They notify you that your items have been received, then give you a few options for shipping. (I wish I had taken screenshots of this, but I totally spaced it!) I've never used any other Taobao agent, so I can't compare shipping rates, but my shipping cost was somewhere around $40 or $50, which I isn't as bad as I anticipated. (I've heard Taobao shipping can get really expensive!)

After you pay for shipping, they ship your item, update its status, and give you a tracking number. This is where the My Shipments page comes in handy because you can track your package from there~.




As you can see, they shipped my packages the same day I paid for the shipping, so I was really happy ^^. The package got here on December 22nd, so it took about 2 weeks to get here, which is really standard. Considering it was holiday season, though, I was v thankful it came as soon as it did *0*. And it came wrapped safely~.



Within the box...
was another box!


The package was wrapped in a black bag, then boxed. I was actually really happy about this because it rains a lot where I live, so water damage is definitely something worth worrying about. On top of that, each item was individually packaged:








My items were very safe and made it to me in a good amount of time, ESPECIALLY considering it was around the holidays. I was expecting them to be delayed, but they came just before Christmas. I was really happy!

So, would I recommend Spree Now as a shopping agent? I definitely would! Their customer support is incredible, their website is easy to use, and they got my packages to me safely and in a reasonable amount of time. Being that this was my first time buying from Taobao, I am SUPER happy I had such a great experience and I would like to thank Spree Picky for giving me that♥.

I hope that you guys found this review helpful! If you have an other Taobao agents to suggest, let me know~. 

As always, ilu gaiz♥! See you soon~



6 comments:

  1. Wow I am very glad to buy my car cover by it because it very strong and very comfortable for the rainy season. Boat Covers Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I found this helpful, I am just building my order ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have a problem with securing account details because I just signed in and they sent me my login details, even my password laid out straightforwardly :'D And that is not a good thing :'D

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the sharing this useful information. We sale and buy diamonds in USA, Check out our services : Diamond appraisal NYC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this useful information for us. We sale and buy diamonds in New York, Check out our services : Engagement Rings Online

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks...Exclusive Venture Canoe Covers and Kayak Covers. Marine Grade fabric with full zip enclosure surrounds your craft for all season protection. 8 sizes to choose

    ReplyDelete