Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Women Fashion Review: Bear Hoodie


Heya lovelies♥! I am back with another review, this time from a shop called Women Fashion~. They sell a wide assortment of adorable items, ranging anywhere from cute hamster backpacks to pretty lace dresses. Today I will be reviewing a bear hoodie I received from them c: !





Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures of the packaging before tearing through it, but it came safely and tightly wrapped in two different packaging; one grey and sturdy, the other clear, pink, and quite cute ^^.

I received a tracking number from the owner as soon as the item was shipped. The package was shipped out on Nov 7th and got here on Nov 20th, meaning it took about two weeks for it to get here. That’s pretty standard shipping time for a package coming from China for me, so I was glad!

I was even happier when I opened it! The quality of the jacket honestly amazed me *0* . The fabric is very soft on both the outside and inside and the hoodie is super thick and warm. I ordered it in the color Rice White and the size XL; I’m a fairly chubby girl, with a 42″ bust. The sizing info says it’s for a 39″ bust, but it still fits perfectly ^u^ ! (Although, I have to admit that it looks awkward on me when I button it shut; it doesn’t feel tight, thought!) Here are some pictures:






As you can see, it’s as big and fluffy as it looks in the stock images! The jacket is a creamy off-white in person; the color is most accurate in the second photo ^^. What amazed me most about the quality was the attention to detail; I didn’t even realize the hood was supposed to have lace until I received it and looked at the pictures again. It’s beautiful! Some details:


I’m incredibly happy with this jacket. Definitely worth the $40 of store credit I spent on it ^u^ .

Okay, time for scores!

Shipping:

4/5

I was given a tracking number as soon as the item shipped and the item was packaged very well! It also came in 2 weeks, which is very standard for me. I do wish there was an option to pay more for faster shipping. Also, I had never used the tracking site they gave me (this one), so I was worried at first, but everything arrived safely and on time, so I’m very happy with my experience ^^.

Design/Color:

5/5

The color was exactly what I expected! It goes well with a good portion of my wardrobe because it’s so light~. And the style looks exactly as it did in the photos *0* . The attention to detail is still so jEEZ WOW to me. Everything from the lace in the hood to the buttons and weird straps in the front are spot on. I’m like still amazed! It’s a very adorable and well made jacket ; w ; ♥

Quality:

5/5

This jacket is seriously so thick and warm! It’s well stitched and is much better quality than most places I shop on or offline. It really amazes me *0*. Like, I wish I could let u all touch it and try it on bc it’s just so soft and thick and lovely, ahh ; w ; . I don’t think I’ve been this happy with the quality from an online purchase in a really long time! I’m really happy with it ; u ; ♥

Overall

4/5

The tracking website honestly freaked me out a lot at first because I couldn’t use the tracking number anywhere else and I have never used that site before ^^;; . I’ve had packages get lost in the mail more than once, so I get stressed out about that kind of stuff ; ~ ; . But after this experience, I won’t be worried about it next time! My item arrived safely and on time and I see now that the site was tracking the item right on time ^u^ . That initial worry is the only reason I’m giving a 4, rather than a 5. So, if that worries you when you make a purchase from here, rest assured your package is safe!

Aside from that, the jacket is everything I wanted and more ; w ; . I didn’t expect it to be so warm and thick! I’m really REALLY happy ^^♥.

In case you missed the link in the beginning, you can buy this adorable hoodie here♥. 
Be sure to check out all of Cutey’s stores:
And don’t forget to use the code kakashi for 10% off your purchase! 
Have a great day! Ilu gaiz♥!
image



1 comment: