Friday, January 22, 2016

Produce 101: How to Vote

Hey guys! I've been excited for Produce 101 since their first performance was announced and was so happy when I found out I can vote for my fave trainees through MNet ^u^ . 

So, I've put together a tutorial so you can vote for your faves, too~.

Go to this link, it'll take you to a page that looks like this:



Click login at the top right corner to go to the login page.




You'll need to sign up with either your twitter or your facebook to vote, so click one of those options. 



You'll be directed facebook or twitter to accept the app and allow them to see your public info.


After you accept,  it should take you to a page that looks like this:



Fill it out as following:






Then click the huge orange button at the bottom and it should take you to the confirmation page. Click the orange button on that page and it should redirect you to vote.




From there, click the pictures of your favorite 11 trainees. You must choose 11 to vote! Be careful to click their pictures and NOT their names; if you click their names, you will be redirected to their profiles. 



After you have chosen 11 trainees, click the pink button at the bottom of the box at the right. A confirmation notice should pop up. Click OK and waa la! You have voted!



Google Translation:


Vote once a day every day to support your faves ^^.
You can see who I'm voting for here~. 

And I should be back with review in the next week or so, so pls look forward to it c;

As always, ilu gaiz♥. See you next time!



4 comments:

  1. Np ^^ . I had the same problem, so when I figured it out, I thought I'd help others ; u ; .

    AND OFC MY SISTER AND I ARE ROOTING FOR HER♥.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its not working for me what do i do LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you posting the link for season 2? I didn't get to vote last season but I really want to this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i did the same thing for the season 2 and i get linked at cj one membership thingy after i pick trainees which i can't understand with my poor korean, and the voting page is just closed,, did i even considered voted? T_T

    ReplyDelete